SolarPosition endpoint returns the solar position (zenith and azimuth) for a given location (longitude, latitude
and elevation) and date and time.
- API endpoint:
- It is a HTTP POST request
- An object of type SolarPositionRequest (latitude, longitude, elevation, list of timestamps)
- A list of SolarPositionDto objects (solar azimuth and zenith in degrees), one for each timestamp
- The azimuth is in decimal degrees. 0 degrees is due north, angle going clockwise (so 90 degrees is east)
- The zenith is in decimal degrees. 0 degrees is vertically overhead. 90 degrees is horizontal
- (See Sun Position for more detail on solar zenith and azimuth)
See the SolarPosition Endpoint Tutorial to learn how to use this endpoint.